Well Analysis Workshop 101: Learning the Basics of Rod Lift Optimization - June 9th
DATE: June 9, 2022
TIME: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm (Lunch Provided)
COST: $300 - Pay by Credit Card & Non-Refundable
LOCATION: ChampionX, 12506 W. Hwy 80, Odessa, TX 79765
During the one-day course, we will cover the following:
- Background, benefit and description of pump off control.
- Minimizing downhole failures through proper settings of the POC parameters, and failure rate calculation.
- Description of, and relationship of leading indicators – run time, loads, fluid level, rod and gearbox stress.
- Calculation of, and relationship of lift capacity and volumetric efficiency.
- Well test validation.
- Benefit and description of VFD’s.
- Case studies when best practices implemented.
- Break out session solving real life scenarios.
Space is limited. Registration will be secure with payment on a first come, first serve basis.
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $300.00 Sale